Rent, Shuffle and Roll
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions
- It is important that you read these Terms carefully. By placing an order on our website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 15th June 2022.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
- Glennifer Gaming Limited (trading as Rent, Shuffle and Roll) is a limited company incorporated and registered in Scotland with company number SC714865 with its registered office at 68 Springfield Avenue, Aberdeen, Scotland, AB15 8JB (Rent, Shuffle and Roll).
- For the purposes of these Terms, “Rent, Shuffle and Roll”, “us”, “our”, or “we” relates to the said Glennifer Gaming Limited.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0330 341 0823, by writing to us at 68 Springfield Avenue, Aberdeen, AB15 8JB or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these Terms, this includes email.
- Rent, Shuffle and Roll provide you with a platform to rent board games and other products offered on our website from time to time. We may update and change our Website from time to time.
- In order to access the platform you must complete and submit our online registration indicating your agreement to these Terms. By registering on our platform, you warrant to us that:
- 3.1.1 you are aged 16 years or older;
- 3.1.2 you reside permanently in the United Kingdom;
- 3.1.3 all the information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date;
- 3.1.4 you have only registered one account on the Platform;
- 3.1.5 you have no previously had an account on the Platform terminated by us; and
- 3.1.6 you shall comply with these Terms at all times.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to the information which you have provided to us. You can do this at any time by updating your account details through the Platform.
- When you register as a Member and choose a password (Login Details) to protect your secure account on the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Details to prevent others gaining access to your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, please contact us immediately.
- Our website is only intended for use by people residing in mainland United Kingdom. Regrettably, we cannot accept orders outside mainland United Kingdom at this time.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons at any time.
4. Your Subscription and Billing
- As part of the registration process, you shall be asked to select a subscription package. The subscription package consists of an initial charge followed by recurring monthly charges. By registering on our platform and placing an order, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for such charges until your subscription is cancelled in accordance with these Terms.
- By subscribing to Rent, Shuffle and Roll you are agreeing to pay recurring periodic subscriptions for an indefinite time until cancelled by you or us, on the subscription terms set out in the application form you completed as part of the registration process.
- The initial subscription fee shall be payable at the beginning of your subscription and then monthly thereafter. We will automatically charge your credit / debit card each billing period on or after the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your subscription.
- You can amend or cancel your subscription package at any time.
- Rent, Shuffle and Roll reserve the right at their absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for their decision.
5. Basis of Sale
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to rent our products by subscribing to one of our subscription packages. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the terms of your order is correct. In most instances, once an order has been accepted we will be unable to amend it.
- We may not always be able to accept your order and we may choose not to accept your order at our sole discretion. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery address or deadline you have specified. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this as soon as reasonably possible.
6. Our Products
- The description of our products is as set out on our website. We take reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices / credits of products appearing on our website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including the product descriptions appearing on the website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We reserve the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality and pricing displayed on our website at any time without notice.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, your product may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- If you wish to purchase a product outright you may contact us to make an offer to do so. Rent, Shuffle and Roll are, however, under no obligation to sell you any products that you wish to purchase.
7. Damage to Products
- You are responsible for opening and inspecting the products upon delivery. If the product is damaged or incomplete (i.e. pieces of the products are missing) you must notify as soon as reasonably practicable and, in any event, no later than 5 calendar days after delivery. If you do not notify us within the time period it will be deemed that the product was delivered in accordance with its description.
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, a product (or any part of a product) will pass to you when the product is delivered to you. In the event that the product is returned damage or incomplete, and you have not notified us within the time period set out in Clause 7.1, we reserve the right to charge you for such damage / loss and you accept that you shall be liable for all reasonable costs incurred by us in respect of the repair or replacement of the damaged / incomplete product(s).
- The decision whether the product is returned damaged or incomplete is at the full discretion of Rent, Shuffle and Roll.
8. Delivery & Return
- Once you have placed you order the product(s) will be dispatched to you within the following two calendar days.
- We send our products via couriers using recorded delivery services. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the products, we may charge you the reasonable costs of redelivering them.
- Instructions for the return of the product (including the return date and a return label) will be included alongside the product. You may keep a product for longer than the initial one month rental provided you still have an active subscription. If you decide to retain your product for longer than the initial one month rental period your subscription will roll forward and the next month’s credits will be used against the retained product(s).
9. Amendment and Cancellation
- You may amend or cancel your subscription at any time. To do so, please email us at email@example.com.
- Immediately upon cancellation, we will verify that there are no products outstanding on your account prior to processing the cancellation. If there are, we will ask you to return any outstanding products first.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the legal right to cancel your subscription during the cancellation period. The cancellation period begins on the date that the contract is formed (the date when we accept your order in accordance with Clause 5.1) and continues until the end of 14 days starting on the day after you receive the product. These cancellation rights do not apply if your order has been accepted and the products have been dispatched to you. In this case, you may cancel your subscription but you will not receive a refund of your initial payment and your subscription will expire after the first 30-day cycle.
- We may end or suspend the contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 10 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the product(s); or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the product(s) to you; or
- you are in breach of these Terms.
10. Limitation of Liability
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We shall have no liability for losses, damages, costs, claims and / or expenses which arise as a consequence (whether direct or otherwise) of:
- information provided by you being incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence, misleading, missing, late or deficient in any respect whatsoever; and / or
- any other failure attributable to you and / or a third party.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
11. Data Protection
12. Links to Third Party Websites
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable (deleted) from these Terms and this will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person with our prior written consent.
15. Third Party Rights
These Terms do not give rise to any rights under the Contract (Third Party Rights) (Scotland) Act 2017 for any third party to enforce or otherwise invoke any term of this agreement.
16.Intellectual Property Rights
The content on our website including all intellectual property rights it contains is the sole property of Rent, Shuffle and Roll or our licensors.
If we fail, at any time, to insist that you comply with your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not exercise any of our rights under these Terms, this does not constitute a waiver of such rights and does not mean that you are free to ignore your obligations. We can still require you to comply at a later date.
18. Entire Agreement
These Terms and any document that we have referred to within them (including via hyperlink) represent the entire agreement between us and you and takes precedence over any other previous agreement or representation made to you whether oral or in writing. You acknowledge that, in entering into a contract with us, you have not relied on any representation or promise given by us or anyone else except as set out in these Terms.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by Scots Law and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.